Thursday, February 17, 2011

MAGIC

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Vegas all thanks to the ladies of Boutiquing. If you don't know what Boutiquing is, hop on over to their site to see what they're all about (shameless plug).

We left on Sunday, which happened to be my birthday, but the girls made sure I was well taken care of.  We sped down I-15 just in time to get to the Mirage to watch The Beatles.  I've never been a huge fan of shows, but this is a must see.  All the music and acts were beyond amazing.

The whole point of the Boutiquing Brigade being in Vegas for Magic was for the 1st even Teen Vogue Blogger Lounge.  We were asked to come to be the birds eye view for everyone that couldn't be there.  We Tweeted and Facebooked our way through the floors of Magic about everything and anything fashion related.





I had gone to Magic the previous year, but this year was definitely slower than last.  The crowd just wans't as big and the energy wasn't quite there.  I did love the excitement that the bloggers showed throughout the entire event.  I loved seeing how different girls portrayed their best styles in 3 short days.  The bloggers came from near and far, some as close as LA and others as far as NYC and Canada. 

I had an amazing time with my Boutiquing girls.  Even though we were there during my birthday and Valentine's day, I was with great company. 

See you next time Magic

No comments: