Monday, March 15, 2010

Breaking the Bank



After a weekend filled with shopping, here are a couple of things I talked myself into:


(F21 Patent Leatherette Canvas Tote $24.80)


This is definitely gonna be great for school.  It fits my laptop and other junk I drag around campus.




 (F21 Ponte Capsleeve Dress $11.50)


Such a cute LBD and for $11.50, how can anyone pass this up!



I love the way this flows when it is unbuttoned.  Great for spring nights with a cute floral tank.  I'm pretty sure I'll go back to get this in black.



(F21 Maritime necklace $5.80)


(Payless, Kendal Canvas Knot Wedge on sale $19.99)


Surprisingly comfortable and great to wear for spring.  I needed a pair of basic black wedges and you can't beat the price on these.


(DSW, Ven Rosette Platform Wedge $39.95, in black)

When I saw these bad boys I knew I had to have them.  I absolutely love the rosettes, they add a bit of oomph to the shoes. I'm considering exchanging the black and getting the yellow. 



And two tops very similar to these:


(mine didn't have the ruffle, F21 woven calico floral top $17.80)


Both of these tops will be so great for spring. I love the florals and the light colors.  I'm super excited to pair these tops with my new cardigan.


No comments: